Sunday, January 17, 2016

吃到飽

Happy birthday to my best friend tomorrow! Hope it's a good one Lisa! :-)

This past week was incredibly interesting, I don't even know where to start..

That of course is an exaggeration. Mission life is fun and interesting, however it's also very repetitive for those of you who aren't here with me as well. I'm also scraping to think of what all the most fun things are that I can think up...

Last Monday as it poured rain, we went to an All-you-can-eat. It was loads of fun, however, I'm getting sick of always just eating. Food is tasty, don't get me wrong. But I would love to sometimes work off the calories instead of just put them on... That's what happens in a district of pig-eaters.. But I mean, I can have all the time in the world to work it all off when I get home right? so no worries.



I went on some fun exchanges with an Elder Seely that some of you may know back in STG! He is in my zone. And is a major stud. It was a little weird to be with someone from STG though, it's been a long time since I have talked to someone who knew some of the same names and places as I did. It made me realize it really has been a while since I was there last as I couldn't remember jack lol.




I've been reading some New Testament lately.. Paul's writings are quite interesting as some of you know..

Then the major thing of the week was going to Taipei for exchanges with the AP's!! It was so good being back in the same apartment as Elder Huntsman Johnson and Elliott! Lots of good old mission friends that I haven't been able to see much for a while. And good times being back in Taipei! What a beautiful city, miss it so much...

In the morning up there for exercises, Elder Elliott and I got out and ran a mile or two to get ourselves to the Chaing Kai Shek memorial place that is nearby the temple. It was beautiful. I love Taiwan.

That was my week in a nutshell. Taiwan.

Hope you all have an amazing week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment