Sunday, January 17, 2016

二零一六年 January 3, 2016

2016.

Starting the last quarter of the mission now. Crazy..

To start the year off, we headed up to Taipei for a big meeting that any missionary knows about. MLC. Lots of fun honestly.

The contents of the meeting wasn't much different than any other meeting I've ever attended before. We as missionaries must Find, Teach, Baptize. However, somehow in the way they presented it all, I was interested in what they all had to say. The church is going a bit old fashioned again. Good meeting!!

The best part of the mission right now is all that I am learning. There is sooooo much to be learned and it's probably what makes most every day so interesting for me. I love making connections with people, seeing how an effective administration is run, how a loving leader makes a lot of difference, how to talk to people, how to be real, how to enjoy life. So much good to come out of a mission. It is wonderful.

The most exciting experiences I had this week though we centered around my dreams at night. I'm finally to that point where dreams just get super nuts. It is a real thing. I am not usually a dreamer either. From watching monkeys attack cats to seeing giant skyscrapers in Saint George to being in a nuclear holocaust. They just keep getting better and better.

The work is also going well too. Lots of upcoming baptisms.

Hope everyone has a good game plan for 2016. It's going to be a good one!!

XinZhu

Mid-city hiking


No comments:

Post a Comment