Sunday, June 12, 2016

端午節快樂!

Happy Dragon Boat Festival everyone!! I feel bad for all those of you who don't know what that is! Haha.

My blood sugar has risen significantly this week due to all the Taiwanese shaved ice I've been eating. Elder Falck is also addicted which makes the temptation all the greater. We can get up to 5 or 6 in a matter of two or three days depending on how we are feeling.. Coated up with some good green beans, grass jelly, chewy taro balls, salty peanuts and then coated over with condensed milk. Don't judge it till you try it!

We also played basketball a few times this week. I was flat out embarrassed with myself. Needless to say, I will be practicing a bit when i get home..

As far as gospel scholarship goes, I finished the Bible and D&C back to back again. There is some interesting stuff within them. Gotta do it just a few times in life right?

I made it back to Danshui this past week for the first time in 6 months. I felt like I was in heaven. :-)
Even got to hang out with some old friends of mine!

As I approach the end of my sojourn here, I am so glad that I have the people around me that I do. We have an awesome investigator who just cannot get an answer to prayer to save his life. It's great for me. It entertains my mind thinking of how to approach his problems from all angles. Thank goodness I can have some things that I find entertaining during these last weeks.

Life is good. Time goes fast. It's a blast.






No comments:

Post a Comment