Sunday, July 12, 2015

芒果

June 29, 2015

This past week was like any other. Ups and downs. But one fabulous thing happened this morning. I got a birthday package from my beautiful sister and it had my favorite Costco Mangoes in it. What could be better? 

My area was combined and I said goodbye to my son, Elder Miner. So I'm now over 3 cities and 2 wards with Elder King. Exciting stuff.

President Day is out of here in two days, then comes President Jergensen. That will be a fun transition. Lots of exciting dates and events coming up.

I got a new camera. Ikea is still in my area.

How's that for an update?

Have a good one this week.

of course this is the only one they took with my camera.  I love Elder Huntsman and I love hotpot.

this man made all the difference for me.

i found out these pictures actually still do exist.


No comments:

Post a Comment