Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in the world. Especially my mother. She's so awesome. Skyping home was lots of fun. Last one as a missionary... Kind of nuts to think about.. 

I wish I could describe in words the looks on my parents faces when they met Elder Falck over skype. I think it took a few moments for my dad to realize that Elder Falck was speaking Swedish with him. Even more surprised since they thought he was from northern Utah hahaha!

Having a Swedish comp is the best thing. He's such a stud. And it is fun to have an interesting mix of cultures and language there in our apartment. Such a blast.





This week we saw lots of fun little miracles, from finding a super golden and hilarious investigator, to saving an investigator after having an honestly terrible lesson with her, to just feeling the spirit. Missions are great.

The coolest thing of the week though was last Pday where we went into the mountains to explore a bit. We had just finished hiking when we went to go see a waterfall. As we were pulling into the parking lot, I noticed the man collecting parking fees had a blue book in his hand, one I have seen many times before on my mission. I unroll the window and ask, "where did you get that book??" He had just found it in his house the day before. He felt like reading it. So when we saw him, he had just started reading it that day. Super nuts if you understood that we were literally in the middle of nowhere. No missionaries have been in the that area forever, if ever at all. Cool stuff.

This week is going to be a good one. Thanks for such awesome friends and family, you all are so awesome. Have a great week!!!

Some good ones of the hike, setting off lanterns into the sky, and then that crazy miracle find we had.





No comments:

Post a Comment