Sunday, May 1, 2016

恆心

It was the best plan, as we were having temple day on Tuesday, we sweet talked the AP's into letting us come up the night before so we could have a good night of sleep going into it. Transfers are also coming up this week, so I was joking around asking them if they would tell me what is going to happen. They refused. Until midnight, then they realized they had forgotten that they actually needed to tell me something. That I was moving and whitewashing. Whitewashing for the second time now and right before I head home lol. I'm stoked.

The good news is that I've heard so much about the new place and stoked to go there.

This morning I woke up to go run to Taipei 101. What a place. I love Taipei. Elder Elliott is definitely a lifelong friend as well.

This past week went fast. I don't remember much from it. However, I am stoked about the way the area was when I left. Xinzhu is really picking up so much. Good things are happening.

I've now determined that I've nearly ran 300 miles on my shoes while in Xinzhu. Looks good when it's all added up together doesn't it? haha

The Taipei temple is beautiful!

I'll write a better one next week sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment