Sunday, May 1, 2016

Psyche!

This past week brought a really fun plot twist for me. After I had finished writing my email last week, I asked one more time about how I was supposed to get to Longtan and who my companion was going to be when they remembered they actually weren't supposed to tell me yet. I went into President's office and asked him what was happening. He simply said that he hadn't decided anything for me yet and that I just needed to be patient.

The next day when the fax came, I saw where I would now be going to Xizhi with Elder Falck. Already it has been such a good time. I am super happy to be where I am right now.

The things that happened this past week all semi blurred all together. So I'll spare you a long read and just share the pictures that speak more than anything.

















No comments:

Post a Comment